I Play at Full Tilt Poker

Play Online Poker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bad Tilting Moments

I went through some really bad Tilting moments ever since November 3. I was in 2 tournaments and I got out in both of them due to draws. In one I flopped a set of Queens and the turn and river gave the other guy, which went all in with a just a pair of eights, quads. That really sucked and I got really mad. After that in a PL Omaha Hi/Lo I flopped a straight with no real danger of a flush and outers for nuts lo. Unfortunately the turn and river gave the other guy that basically went all in due to other people that kept raising a higher straight and no LO hit. That was a bad moment and because I was tilting bad I kept playing and then basically lost a lot more in NL Holdem 20. Eh, now I feel better so let us see what this day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment