I Play at Full Tilt Poker

Play Online Poker

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sometimes Playing Good Poker is NOT ENOUGH

It is so incredible to see stupid/bad players luck out constantly on you. The latest example was a $1 buy-in Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Tournament. I quickly got to chip leader position and stayed there almost till the money. Then in around 10 great hands I lost, half of them on the river and got eliminated. I know I made a huge mistake as I should have at least pull to make it in the money but it is something very weird to get beaten by the same guy hand after hand when you have the best flop and then constantly win. But, hey, that is life. I also got a 2nd place in a shoot-out $2 tournament so I can start playing at higher stakes a little with confidence at NL5 now. I did play a little and got a little profit so it is ok. I covered all the tournament buy-ins and also got a profit so it was a great day but still, that PLO Hi/Lo is totally a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment