I Play at Full Tilt Poker

Play Online Poker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Really Bad Poker Weekend

I really had a bad beat weekend while playing poker. I lost a lot of my profits overall and simply put the lesson that I still need to learn is to just quit in the event that the sessions are not going well. I could have better watched a movie or maybe work on some other sites. The only good part of this weekend was the fact that I got to get back a very close friend of mine but that is about it. As far as poker goes I was a wreck. I lost in Hold'em 10 consecutive hands all with really good cards like suited AK, AA, KK and AQ. I even had a pre-flop all in guy with J2 off suit against my pocket Aces and he flopped a full house. To make manners even worse, after that, the exact following hand I had pocket kings and flopped a set. The other guy completed an 8 high straight thanks to the turn and the River.

As expected, after these things I wanted to quit but my Tilt probably got the best of me. Still, I did take some time off and now I do believe that all is better. My last session was a winning one and I did get my focus back.

No comments:

Post a Comment