I Play at Full Tilt Poker

Play Online Poker

Friday, April 16, 2010

What This Blog is All About

Just in case anyone is wondering, this blog started as an experiment. I have played over 200,000 Texas Hold'em and Omaha Hold'em Poker hands so far online and have even gained pretty interesting results in some tournaments. What was wrong from my point of view is the fact that I was still what most people call a FISH even if I did have some luck. I guess we all have luck at one point or another in time. After losing everything that I won in a tournament (placed 2nd to win $1,500 with a $4 buy-in) and losing some extra $500 from my very own money I started to change my approach. Now I have read some good poker books, analyzed my game play and got a lot better by simply taking poker a lot more seriously than in the past. Poker, as every good player knows, is not about gambling. It is a game of skill and patience.

With this all behind me I decided to start fresh, just as any new player would start out. I deposited $30 to my Full Tilt account and my personal challenge is to take that bank roll and raise it up to $50,000. I just want to see how it goes and if I can achieve this. I might even take out some money and withdraw if all goes correctly. In any case. This blog is about my online poker experience and nothing else. I will also share some poker tutorials and strategies when I have time to write. I know I am seen as a fish but there are still fish that are worse than I am no? I am sure people will find this blog good for information and not just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment